Author Topic: Tracker Software Changed (Read 14977 times)

Offline FoRCe

• Cookie?
Tracker Software Changed
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:57:39 am »
Last night we changed our Tracker software to a version that should be more efficient.
For this to work the site & tracker software had to be modified to work with each other, as a result some bugs might have slipped through which did not happen in our tests.

Please use this thread to report weird issues with the tracker & site since last night.

Reported Bugs:
  • Torrent swap not working anymore. fixed
  • Passkey from April not working (Temp Fixed) fixed
  • Active torrents dont show on the user profile fixed
  • Updating your passkey doesn't work at this moment.. So don't:) fixed
  • Active torrents had stats reset to 0/0
  • Profile can show torrents never downloaded by the user (not confirmed)
  • Freeleech torrents not recording upload statistics fixed

Edit: All issues reported in this thread should be fixed. If something is still funny please repost! :)
Edit: Poll added.. go vote..
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:41:25 am by FoRCe »

Offline eric4272

Re: Tracker Software Changed
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 02:17:52 am »
all most all my active torrents switched to getting bonus points not sure bug or on purpose.

Online Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 02:23:52 am »
The tracker was rebooted, that'll go away eventually

Offline eric4272

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 02:25:17 am »
oh ok thank you ... :}

Offline denbeste

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 04:43:12 am »
Good job, guys! Thanks for your hard work!

Offline Van.

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 05:46:32 am »
Thank you for your work!
But just for the note, I still have five inactive torrents in my profile and more strange... I never downloaded or seed any of them.

Offline airborneF

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 11:56:40 am »
At the moment, utorrent on my laptop is not on so I shouldn't have active torrents but I have 118 of them when I check my profile. Laptop was turned off whole night but difference in bonus points between yesterday and now is showing that all those torrents (at least ones I get bonus points for it) were active whole night. A bug I suppose.

Offline ishee

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 03:17:36 pm »
Hi,
I use vuse version 5.7.1.0 and I,m getting "scrape error : Could not decode response, appears to be website instead of tracker scrape:"
on all of my torrent except 2

Offline ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 04:12:26 pm »
At the moment, utorrent on my laptop is not on so I shouldn't have active torrents but I have 118 of them when I check my profile. Laptop was turned off whole night but difference in bonus points between yesterday and now is showing that all those torrents (at least ones I get bonus points for it) were active whole night. A bug I suppose.
Happened to me and some others before the tracker software was replaced. They'd let you keep the bonus points, though.

Offline Krynhildr

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 06:37:51 pm »
For some reason the torrents Im currently are seeding have reset themselves to 0 on Up/down and even the ratio, but if I remember right im on the same ratio that I was before they reset themselves

Offline SeriousLus

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 08:16:21 pm »
good news.. love it..
new tracker seems awesome - finally my stuff is beeing shared again with good upload numbers (unless its coincidence)

Offline Anon622

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 01:50:17 am »
The new tracker does not update my seed ratio. According to my qbittorent, I uploaded 1 gib over the course of 24 hours yet there's been no update on the website regarding my ratio. My uploaded amount hasn't changed a bit at all yet I was able to seed normally.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:56:11 am by Anon622 »

Offline xannonite

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 03:30:28 am »
Hi,
I use vuse version 5.7.1.0 and I,m getting "scrape error : Could not decode response, appears to be website instead of tracker scrape:"
on all of my torrent except 2

I was able to resolve this issue by changing the torrent mode to "Forced Seeding". The error was occurring on two torrents that were queued due to having no peers.

Offline Mav-Ghost

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 10:50:08 am »
Could not decode response, appears to be website instead of tracker scrape what should i do :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Ani-me

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 11:33:35 am »
All "Active" torrents' stats have been reset to zero, i mean the amount we have uploaded, downloaded and the ratio. But only for the "Active" torrents.

Offline Van.

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 11:34:45 am »
Peerlist stats on all torrents has been reset to zero uploaded and downloaded. Was it intentional or just another bug?

And I still would like to get an answer about these five inactive torrents in my profile that I have never downloaded.
It's just another bug of the last update or I need to worry about changing the pass-key?

Offline FoRCe

• Cookie?
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 01:03:07 pm »
All "Active" torrents' stats have been reset to zero, i mean the amount we have uploaded, downloaded and the ratio. But only for the "Active" torrents.

We are still looking into this.

And I still would like to get an answer about these five inactive torrents in my profile that I have never downloaded.
It's just another bug of the last update or I need to worry about changing the pass-key?

What torrents would that be?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 01:04:37 pm by macros74 »

Offline Van.

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 02:19:34 pm »

Offline RULGHOUL

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 03:36:07 pm »
No update in my Upload's an don't see any active torrent, los 3 Gb of Upload in two days. I use Ubuntu and Transmission

Offline Zaraki

• Staff
  • 皆さんこんにちは!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 03:41:06 pm »
Hey everyone

As a person who uploads a lot here, I'm probably one of the guys who lost the most amount of tracked data (2+ TB). I pointed this out to the admins and they're looking at it. I've found multiple problems and we're working on it.