Author Topic: Is there a maxium number of bookmarks that you can have on BakaBT? (Read 187 times)

Offline H_Senpai

Hi,

I have searched the FAQ's and the forum, but have not been able to fine an answer to the maximum number of bookmarks you can have as user on BakaBT?

For lack of a better way to keep track of what I have downloaded, I have been bookmarking the torrents that I have downloaded. I know that they show up on either the active or inactive list, but by book marking the torrents I can see that I already have a file when I do a search for new related torrents. I have just reached the 2000 mark and it does not seem to go any higher. Is there a way to increase the number of allowed bookmarks?

Is there a better way to track what I have and see them when I search for new related material within BakaBT?

Thanks in advance,

H Senpai

Offline Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
Re: Is there a maxium number of bookmarks that you can have on BakaBT?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 06:21:58 pm »
I don't use the bookmark function but uTorrent, at least, by default keeps an archive of every previous .torrent file you've ever downloaded with the client (at least since last install of the OS) and notifies you if you're about to redownload something, unless you've intentionally deleted the .torrent files(s). Perhaps that can help?

I believe most decent clients do something similar.

Offline Tanis

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 07:09:06 pm »
I have a database I use, myself.

It's fairly easy to dump the names of folders into a sheet after every download.

:/

Offline TiYlER

• 絶対大丈夫だよ!· · · · · · · Smårips er også bær
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 09:43:14 am »
A while ago I actually made a userscript that does this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The green is downloaded (the blue is wishlisted, because at one point the wishlist icon wasn't showing up. has been fixed since then).

It's also colored on the torrent's page
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

At the top of the script you can change `inclWant` to `false` and only the green will show up.
「発想の転換が必要なの。あれ、これどっかで聞いたなぁって思ったら、まず逆を考えるわけ。そしたら新しいものが生まれてくるかもしれないじゃない」
muh dick